EXAMINATION GLOVES 50 Pcs
NESBA CARE EXAMINATION LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES NON-STERILE
- The Examination Gloves are protective examination gloves you can rely on during diagnosis, handling instruments and medical procedures
- These exam gloves are latex, powdered free and nonsterile
- These gloves offer the perfect way to prevent infection from patients with contagious diseases through their body fluids or physical contact
- Especially recommended for medical professionals; these gloves allow for protection from contaminated articles and liquids
- These are available in all sizes size select your variant.
- They come in a standard packing of 50 pcs in each pack
Shipping available in lockdown
Free Shipping No Addition Cost
- Quantity Assurance: In each box 100 Pcs
- AQL 1.5 Assurance: Quality Limit of 1.5 followed
- Weight Assurance: 2gms per pc
- Shelf Life Assurance: Antioxidant added to increase the life of gloves.
Material: Natural Latex
Colour: Pale Yellow
Design: Straight Fingers with Thumb and Fingers all are in the same plane.
Treatment: No donning powder is been used.
Level : < 50 μg/dm2
Labelling: Company with the corresponding labeling specification.
Shelf Life : 3 years
Directions For Use:
1.1 How To Use
- Hands should be dry before donning the gloves.
- The package should be viewed before use.
- Carefully donned the gloves, No need to put excessive force to pull the gloves when donning.
- Fingernails should be short to avoid tearing issues.
- As per Gov. rules, gloves should be discarded with an appropriate waste disposal container.
Examination gloves box price
- This product should be used one time only.
- Some allergic reactions to latex products due to powder have been reported, So If you experience any problem with this product, discontinue immediately.
- Gloves storage atmosphere must be conducive
- Gloves should be stored in a dark, cool and dry place.
- The glove should not be stored in an excessive heat area.
- Gloves storage temp should be below 40ºC/ 104 ºF
- Gloves should be stored where the air ventilation is perfect.
- Gloves need to be shielded from fluorescent lighting.
- Gloves should be stored far away from any energy radiation and heat-generating equipment.
Clinical hand gloves
latex examination gloves mostly used gloves in Clinics and hospitals by the doctor, dentist, nurse, and staff also know as clinical hand gloves.
Gloves box price in India
In India, a 50pcs examination gloves by Nesba care price with shipping charges start from Rs 299/- now buy online gloves
|Dimensions||27 × 13 × 7 cm|
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large