Examination Gloves powdered 200 pcs
NESBA CARE EXAMINATION LATEX GLOVES NON-STERILE POWDERED
- Quantity Assurance: In each box 100 Pcs
- AQL 2.5 Assurance: Quality Limit of 2.5 followed
- Weight Assurance: 5.0gms per pc (medium size)
- Shelf Life Assurance: Antioxidant added to increase the life of gloves.
Material: Natural Rubber Latex
Colour: Pale Yellow
Design: Straight Fingers with Thumb and Fingers all are in the same plane.
Powder Content : <10.0 mg/dm2
Level : <200 μg/ dm2
Sterilization : Non Sterile.
Labeling: Company with the corresponding labeling specification.
Shelf Life : 3 years
Free delivery all over India
Directions For Use:
1.1 How To Use
- Hands should be dry before donning the gloves.
- The package should be viewed before use.
- Carefully donned the gloves, No need to put excessive force to pull the gloves when donning.
- Fingernails should be short to avoid tearing issues.
- As per Gov. rules, gloves should be discarded with an appropriate waste disposal container.
- This product should be used one time only.
- Some allergic reactions to latex products due to powder have been reported, So If you experience any problem with this product, discontinue immediately.
- Gloves storage atmosphere must be conducive
- Gloves should be stored in dark, cool and dry place.
- The glove should not be stored in an excessive heat area.
- Gloves storage temp should be below 40ºC/ 104 ºF
- Gloves should be stored where the air ventilation is perfect.
- Gloves need to be shielded from fluorescent lighting.
- Gloves should be stored far away from any energy radiation and heat-generating equipment.
|Dimensions||23 × 14 × 16 cm|
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large